Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

New experiences so far.

As it starts to get dark and the lights are switched on I have noticed another dog sitting opposite me. I've tried barking and growling but as I walk towards him he gets closer to me. I don't know if he is friendly so I run behind the sofa and peer out. Strange he is behind a sofa as well. Can't quite get my head around this one.

Mum and dad took me to the seaside this week. I was in the back of the car on my own. I made it known I wasn't pleased but gave up whining after a while and enjoyed the ride. Apparently we live quite close to the sea and will visit often. I wasn't too keen on the sea. It was a bit windy and the waves were crashing in. Dad had me on the lead well away so I was nice and safe. Dad said I was a good boy for walking so well on the lead. We only had a very short walk as being a Great Dane I have to care of my joints as it can cause me problems later on if I walk to far as a puppy. Did I mention that in my first year I will grow the equivalent to 19 human years!!!!! So I could rest up mum and dad took me on my first visit to a cafe. Passed that test with flying colours. Stayed nice and calm, with the help of a few treats, whilst they drunk their coffee. Then on to Tesco where mum disappeared off to do her shopping. Met loads of people from 2 years to 90 years. Of course they all fell in love with me. Dad told mum I was absolutely brilliant so calm, no biting and I didn't disgrace myself. Went mad when I got home though, rugs, shoes, slippers arms, legs were all fair game. Well I can't be good all the time.

Not sure if I'll be back before Christmas but I'll let you know how I get on over the festive season.
Merry Christmas. Gorgeous George.





No comments:

Post a Comment