Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

Christmas antics

Christmas was great. Loads of wrapping paper to get rid of. I helped by tearing it into small pieces for mum and dad. Loads of people came to stay so I got plenty of attention. Really enjoyed Christmas dinner, shame I couldn't have the pudding. Weather was pretty abismal so every time I go out to the garden I come back in covered in mud. Supposed to be good for the complexion so I will look even more gorgeous. (Is that possible?)

There was a couple of good days so we went to the seaside and I got to meet a few friends one of which was a big dog like me, except she was much bigger than me. Dad said she was a 3year old mantle Great Dane. I've arranged to meet her again when I am a bit older! We went to the cafe again. I was so good and got plenty of attention. My lead walking needs work so I will spend some time training mum and dad as I would hate to pull them over. Got the hang of sit. I tend to do it for everything. Down, stay, stand and leave are all coming along well, though I haven't done this outside as yet. Mum says we will be going puppy training soon so we will soon see how good I am.

Dad weighed me last week and I am now 22kg. Gradually growing into my feet and ears, and my nose is less wrinkly. May be going into the town this week, apparently lots of people and traffic. I will let you know how I get on.
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment