Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

My first time out

Talk about baptism of fire. Mum and dad had to go to Bristol which meant I had to go to. Apparently I was really good in the car. When we arrived dad put me on the lead and lifted me out of the car. Bet he won't be doing that in a few months time. Wow all this space, no fences, I just need to go over there or perhaps this way, wait maybe this direction, okay I guess I go the way dad wants me to go. Then we go into this huge building, lots of different noises and then lots of people. Everyone wanted a stroke and they all said how handsome I was (of course), and how big my paws and ears are. Well you'd be that shape if you were going to grow as big as I will.

Then back in the car just for a short time and then out onto to some grass. Thank goodness I was busting. Met even more people apparently nan and grandad and brothers. Checked out the house just to make sure I would be happy enough should I need to stay here in the future. Yep fits the bill, good size garden with plenty of grass for my ablutions, all on one level so no stairs to worry about. After a short snooze we were back in the car for the return journey.

Mum and dad were saying how good I had been, no biting, no accidents and nice and calm. Looks like I might be let out a bit more, tomorrow perhaps?

Things went a bit to pot tonight. I just felt, well, a little bit crazy. So I charged around with the door stop, pee'd on the floor twice after I'd been taken out, tore up the newspaper in the porch and was generally a pain. Great back to normal. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!
Gorgeous George


No comments:

Post a Comment